2/14/11

What Do You Say?


This isn't a look I normally wear or tend to go toward, but it was an outfit I've always wanted to try to put together.  I basically used the  Miel Far Boots as my inspiration.  The boots themself are texture change as are the sock parts.  Then I found the new Papercut Cardigan from Reek and I figured this was a look I could go for.  When looking for longer male hair, Uncle Web has some of the best so I knew I had to go there.  In the end I was pretty happy with the result and I hope you guys enjoy it too.

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin: Hermony .:Hermony:. Kriz ST1 - Shaved
Eyes : MaDesigns/Kmadd : Naturals - reflection blue eyes
Hair: Uncle Web: Hunter-Hair - Holy golden
Coat: Reek - Papercut Cardigan - Forest
Shirt: NANUK arn basic longsleeve - cream
Jeans: *Bellies* Rough Denim
Boots: MIEL - FAR BOOTS - SOLID
Belt: Alphamale - Belt -Dark brown Belt
Pose: Posies - M7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →