2/11/11

Where the Rubber Meets the Road.



With the semester practically making me an indentured servant, I am happy to report that I took an opportunity to ride a motorcycle in RL for the first time last week.  Let's forget for a moment that it was freezing and I thought I was entering stage one of hypothermia.  But besides the frigid temps, it was exhilarating and at the very least was an inspiration for this post.  For this look the new Kal Rau leather jacket kicked things off, and the boots from WMD screamed biker.  The newly released skin from KLETVA gave my face the perfect touch of rough with its facial hair pattern.  Also, I can't wrap things up without giving a shout out to my friend Aeon Jiminy for showing me this "Situation" hair from [V].  And with that, the bike is parked . . . at least until summer.

Divos Titanium:

Eyes: MADesigns Eyes Abyss - Halcyone
Hair: [V] - Situation - Auburn
Skin: KLETVA - Alessandro Skin - Spring - Beard
Toothpick: [CALYPSO GIANO] Toothpick
Scarf: SAIKIN Neck Warmer RINDO
Earring: [MANDALA] Soul Ear Piercing
Motorcycle Helmet: Casque Helmet Motorcycles
Jacket: <Kal Rau> Black Jacket M6 (NEW)
Gloves: [Cheerno] Holliday Outfit Gloves
Pants: [Lelutka] MICK Pants Black
Boots: ROT Test Boots
Pose: Olive Juice - Aloof You Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →