12/19/11

With Ur Love


My outfit for this post is inspired by the one worn by Cher Lloyd in her music video "With Ur Love". I interpreted what I thought it would look like if it had been a male performer using similar colors and pieces that Cher wore. I like the end result and I hope you all do too!

To check out the music video yourself here is the youtube link: http://youtu.be/axpO86pGHAM

Ritch Nicholls:

Skin: Kento - Toban - T2 - pure (hairbase_freckles)
Eyes: MADesigns - Honesty - encouraging stable
Hair: Dura - *Dura-Boy*23 - dark brown
Jacket: Kal Rau - Casual Blazer Black
Shirt: Philo - Hawthorne V-Neck T - Blueberry
Pants: Emery - Jean Skinny Passe M - Gold
Boots: Reek - Boston Boots - Coal

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →