5/6/12

Tropical the Island Breeze


The people who know me well always say I'm in the wrong city during the cold Chicago winters.  And now that my favorite steamy time of the year is quickly approaching I can't wait to drive around with the car windows down and the sun roof back so I can feel the wind in my hair, the hot sun on my skin -- enjoying a coconut popsicle and jammin to something congarrific down the freeway all the while pretending that I'm in la Isla Bonita.

It's one of the ways I like to escape the monotony of working for the man...so when I heard that Lazybum was releasing tropical underwear -- I had to get my hands on them. (or ass in them - however you prefer to dream of San Pedro.)

These are perfect for a day at the beach, getting some sun on your roof or walking through Boystown with a Mocha Coconut Frappaccino at Jitters. (Mr. Mayor can you get on that please?)

Tropical the island breeze - all of nature, wild and free - This is where I long to be.

Cole Delpiaz:

Skin: Birth - Nico Skin - (tanned) - Stripes
Eyes: PIDIDDLE - Motion Sickness Eyes - Plant
Hair: Dura - Boy 24 - Dark Brown
Briefs: [Lazybum] - Tropical Square Cut Briefs (Culture Shock Exclusive)
Earrings: Muism - Jewelled Stud/gold.black
Bracelet:  EarthStones - Wood Cuff - Egyptian Teal
Necklace: Le Primitif - Immense Necklace [Driftwood] (marketplace)
Ring: Le Primitif -Witch Doctor Ring (marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

authorDivos Titanium is a pumpkin spice enthusiast who happens to have a joy for photography and video in Second Life.
Learn More →